Godfrey Partners General Insurance Landlords and Investor Insurance

Landlords & Investor Insurance

Landlords and Investor Insurance

No matter how hard you work to find the right tenants, there are still a number of unknowns when it comes to investment properties. Fortunately, we can match the right insurance cover with individual properties, leaving you free to focus on those things in life you can control.

Owning an investment property is a great achievement and a wise addition to your portfolio. And after working so hard to purchase it, it’s wise to insure it against any damage that might happen if your tenants aren’t as responsible or reliable as you might have hoped.

Investor Home and Contents Insurance is designed to suit the type of investment property you own.

Your benefits include:

  • Rent cover if a tenanted unit in your building cannot be lived in due to damage
  • Flood cover for rain, storms, flash floods, rising rivers and flooding from faulty pipes and household items
  • Regardless of the age of your home and contents they are replaced with new for old
  • Lifetime guarantee on authorised repairs
  • Legal liability cover

Depending on your needs, you can also choose from the following optional extras:

  • Home or contents accidental damage
  • Motor burnout
  • Strata unit mortgagees interest